I General Information
- Owner of the visionstudio.ie and controller of personal data Adrian Adamek operating undeclared activities with its registered office in Dublin, 61 Adelaide Road, D02 WV70
II Personal data
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Personal data is collected when filling out the newsletter form
- Personal data is used only for the purpose of sending the newsletter and if he has given his consent.
- The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal data.
- Any person who has provided his/her personal data has the right to access their content and the possibility to correct, update, supplement, as well as request the cessation of the processing of personal data and to object to the processing of personal data. These steps can be done by sending a statement to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data collected by the controller is stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable laws.
- The Controller protects the collected personal data by the following means:
– encryption of data used to subscribe to the newsletter
– protection of the data set against unauthorized access
III Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called „cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the End Device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and gaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content.
- maintaining the Session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website.
- determining your profile to display tailored content on display networks, in particular the Google Network.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (web browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Service may change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google Network, to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the Service. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the time they remain on the page.
- With respect to information about your preferences collected by the Google Display Network, you can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions
- – Internet Explorer
- – Chrome
- – Safari
- – Firefox
- – Opera
- – Android
- – Safari (iOS)
- – Windows Phone
- – Blackberry
V Sharing data.
- Data is only available to third parties to the extent permitted by law.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities based on lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
VI Final provisions